Cha-Am (Thai: ชะอำ, rtgs: Cha-am, pronounced [t͡ɕʰāʔām]) is a district (amphoe) in the southern part of Phetchaburi Province, western Thailand.
The district was established in 1897 in the name of Na Yang. In 1914 the centre of the district was moved to Ban Nong Chok (now in Tha Yang district) and its name was changed to Nong Chok District. After World War II, the government moved the office to tambon Cha-Am and also changed the district name to Cha-Am.
It is a beach resort town along the Gulf of Thailand and is known among Thai families for being a weekend destination within driving distance from the capital.